Re: Fw: [BIRDCHAT] FW: Update on Paton's Property in Patagonia, AZ

  • Jean Woessner
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17 7:39 AM
      We have been to Paton's numerous times as well, and marveled at the generosity and organization of the Paton's and their heirs. It should be noted that the preservation depends on raising that additional $100,000. So, we'll be contributing and hope others on this list will also. Thanks for the original alert!

      Jean Woessner
      Missoula, MT

      Sent from my iPhone