Cooney Reservoir, QLL 40D, Carbon County

  • Mike Lesnik
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2013
      MOB,
      The reservoir is brim full, with the only shorebird habitat in the spillway throat where yesterday I observed a few Killdeer and one Spotted Sandpiper.

      Maybe some of the Billings lurkers here could let us know when the water level starts to go down.

      Mike Lesnik
      Fishtail
    • Mike Lesnik
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2013
        http://www.dnrc.mt.gov/wrd/water_proj/reservoir_storage/pdfs/2013/6-2013_res_content.pdf

        I used to gather some of the numbers for this table - don't know how often it gets updated now. Mike