Short Term Visitors - Painted Rock State Park QLL 48B

  • Mike Lesnik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2013
      MOB,

      I spent the night ($6) but apparently the six Black-necked Stilts observed in the marshy area at the southwest end of Painted Rocks Reservoir last evening did not.

      23 species in the QLL - second best bird was a Gray Jay for my year list (on a logging road loop northwest of the reservoir, not far from where I recorded my first one in 2006).

      Mike Lesnik
      Hamilton, headed for QLL 26D