RE: [MOB-Montana] Re: Western Limits for Eastern MT Birds

  • paul rossi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2013
      Thanks, Mike, I've used this resource quite a bit and found it helpful.  I need to better acquaint myself with the counties and specific  "birdy" areas in each one that match the areas on the maps.

      Paul Rossi
      Columbia Falls

      To: MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com
      From: vagapaddler@...
      Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 03:37:42 +0000
      Subject: [MOB-Montana] Re: Western Limits for Eastern MT Birds

      Paul,

      The below link has a menu selection for birds by species which will bring up a map with current and historical sightings.

      http://mtnhp.org/mapviewer/

      Mike Lesnik
      Livingston