Tennessee Warbler

  • paul rossi
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16, 2013
      I forgot to mention that I heard the tail-end of a Tennessee Warbler song along the road between Skiumah Creek and Ousel Peak (the straight-of-way west of Essex).

      Paul Rossi
      Columbia Falls
    • Robert Petty
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 19, 2016
        MOB,

        This must be a good year for Tennessee Warblers. I had the first of this species for our yard this morning, steadily singing in the cottonwoods along Kootenai Creek.

        Robert Petty
        Stevensville