Dailey Lake, QLL 39C, Park County

  • Mike Lesnik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2013
      MOB,

      Two Marsh Wrens were seen at the southwest end of this small reservoir and another 8 or 10 were heard as I kayaked along the fringe of the thick reeds. First record in this QLL since 1986.

      Also of interest was a black fluff ball with a red head which stayed in sight for a minute or so before clambering over floating vegetation and back out of sight. My first ever American Coot chick.

      Mike Lesnik
      Livingston