Harlequin & Lesser Golfinch Photos

  • DonaldJ
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2013
      Hi Everyone,

      I just uploaded the shot I took last week of the Lesser Goldfinch in my yard in Troy. I also uploaded a shot of a Female Harlequin I took in early May with a Sculpin that she caught and ate. I thought it unusual since I never have seen this but a Harlequin researcher contacted me and said it's very unusual and he's never seen a photo to prove it. I actually saw her get another sculpin on another day so -- learned behavior by an individual?? Any how, I thought I would share.

      Have a great weekend everyone!

      Don Jones
      Troy
    • Steven Hughes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2013
        Very interesting. Did the harlequin have a fishy taste?