Another FOY

  • Jeannie
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2013
      This morning we had our FOY Wilson's Warbler visit our water feature. We also saw (for the second day in a row) a pair of Western Tanagers using the bath.

      Jeannie Marcure
      s/0 Kalispell in Shelter Valley
    • Jeannie Marcure
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19, 2014
        Just saw our FOY hummingbird about 5 min ago--a male Calliope! It must be spring!

        May you always hear the whisper of wings!

        Jeannie Marcure
        S/O Kalispell in Shelter valley