Unknown Birds

  • Janice Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2013
      I agree with Donna, this Help with ID is GREAT! THANK YOU!

      I have placed several images in the Help folder.
      Two of the same hawk that was flying over Spring Meadow Lake in Helena.
      Three shots of a Sparrow found near the Lake Helena Causeway.
      And three shots of a hawk soaring above White's Creek Gulch, NE of Canyon Ferry.

      Thank you for your assistance!
      Janice Miller
      bhha5762