Duffy's Grove, Teton, US-MT

  • Arla Eckert
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2013
      Arla Eckert Great Falls
      Duffy's Grove, Teton, US-MT
      May 19, 2013 4:30 PM - 5:15 PM
      Protocol: Traveling
      1.0 mile(s)
      Comments: this is a small grove of trees with a stream going thru it
      that can be very good birding, there is a house way back in the grove, we
      bird it from the road only
      7 species (+2 other taxa)

      Mallard 2 pair
      Red-tailed Hawk 2 pair with nest
      Mourning Dove X
      Empidonax sp. X
      Yellow Warbler X
      Yellow-rumped Warbler (Myrtle) X
      Yellow-rumped Warbler (Audubon's) X
      Lark Bunting 1 black small bird with large white wing patch, I have
      seen them many times to the East of this area and know them well. This one
      was flying in the field near this grove
      Pine Siskin 15 15 or more they were all over one tree calling like mad