cameras

  • chadeayne_a@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2013
      As I've posted recently, I am watching and photographing a pair of nesting Sandhill Cranes. I had been using my Canon 300L prime lens with converter but it wasn't getting close enough for me. So I googled "best image quality for a Super Zoom". Most critics agreed that the new Canon SX50 HS has the best image quality.
      I went for it and am very gratified by my photos. The zoom is an incredible 1200, if you can believe it. Obviously needs a tri-pod and I found that anything over ISO 250 is too noisy for me. Today, a rainy dark day, I shot some very decent images.....
      Chadeayne