Missoula Long-Eared Owl webcam

  • Scott Heppel
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2013
      Has anyone seen the young owls on the Missoula webcam recently? One of the adults has been visible on the nest for the past few days, but we have not had a glimpse of the young ones in at least 2 days. If anyone has any intelligence on what is going on at the nest, we would appreciate hearing about it. Thank you very much.

      Scott Heppel
      Big Sky
    • Katie LaSalle-Lowery
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2013
        There was a web chat with Denver Holt today.  I missed that but when they banded the owlets on Monday, all five were there.  They are branching out.