Early Warbling Vireo

  • Tom Forwood Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2013
      Hey Folks,

      Just got back to the park from a few days in St. George and found two
      new arrivals. We had our FOY Bullock's Oriole and easily my earliest
      record Warbling Vireo. It was singing a bit in the Nature Loop area near
      two Cassin's Vireos and several other birds. I may try to get a
      recording tomorrow morning if it's still in there and not passing
      through, but I was in working with a bunch of high school kids so all I
      could do was use my non-tech tools of ID.

      Good Birding all, Tom

      --
      Tom Forwood
      Park Ranger