sitting crane and green winged teal

  • chadeayne_a@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12 9:51 PM
      There is a pair of cranes nesting in a beaver pond below our outhouse. Yesterday there was a pair of Green Winged Teals as well. Today the Teals were there again, a GBH, Mallards, and Canada Geese. Popular place. We are on Sullivan Creek essentially surrounded by the Mt. Haggin WMA. I would like to post a picture of the sitting Crane and male Green Winged Teal but can't figure out how dangit. Chadeayne
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13 10:58 AM
        Chadeayne:

        In order to post photos, you first need to create an album.  Directions for the whole process are included in the "Files" section of the MOB site, called "Photo posting to MOB".