Re: Clyde Park updates

  • steel_rsd
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2013
      Thanks Donna. That swamp is a nice spot. I pull in every day on my way home not knowing what might be swimming in the slough. I've got about 25 species so far this spring for the swamp.

      The eagles on the side of the road are in their second year at that spot. I saw a couple people pulled over this morning taking pics.

      I checked your pictures and was good practice for myself as a couple others beat me to it! I've been meaning to take that road and may do it this weekend to see if I can't spot a couple of those sparrows! Thanks.
      Scott