Ennis Lake Sunday

  • steel_rsd
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2013
      MOB,
      A cold blustery day trip to Ennis Lake highlights:

      Along the Madison River, upstream from Black's Ford we saw about 20 Pelicans, then about 80 on our return trip.

      Lots of Tree Swallows all along the Madison and at Ennis Lake

      Personal FOY Caspian Tern (2) near Damselfly fishing access

      Personal FOYs Common Loon (6), Greater Yellowlegs (2), Calif. Gulls near Meadow Lake at NW corner of Ennis Lake

      About 300 Am. Avocets in same area.

      Northern Harrier, Eared Grebe, Red-breasted Merg, Am.Kestrel among some of the others.

      Scott Dean
      Clyde Park