Re: Ferruginous Hawk at Kona Bridge, duck pics

  • Thomas
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 21, 2013
      Jeff,

      No worries! Thank you very much for taking a moment with this comprehensive reply, I completely enjoyed reading it, it's this kind of conversation that takes identification beyond the level of the field guide. There's nothing like a good lesson learned to improve identification skills.

      Good Birding,

      Thomas