Black Rosy Finches

  • Peggy Joki
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2013
        Today's snowstorm brought 45-50 black rosy finches to our feeders to join the 30 cross bills that have been here for the past 6 weeks.  The 100's of gray crowned rosy finches that have been here since last November left about 2 weeks ago.

      Peggy Joki
      3 mi SW Fishtail
      4-8-13
    • David Coffin
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2016
        In the last couple of days a handful of rosy finches showed up and a couple of them are jet black ones. North east of Belgrade on Rocky Mtn Rd.
        Email if you'd like to come out. Around 8am is best.

        David