Re: [MOB-Montana] Hi Mobsters-please be aware of leucistic Sandhill Cranes

  • Madeline
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2013
      Hi Rose!

      How's life ? Hope all is well with you.

      Madeline

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 8, 2013, at 7:30 AM, "Rose Leach" <rosel@...> wrote:

      I recall seeing photos of light Sandhill Cranes that looked remarkably like Whooping Cranes.  They would have fooled me.  I discovered I need to really pay attention to the red and black mask on the face of a Whooping Crane.  You can Google leucistic Sandhill Crane and get lots of photos.

      Rose Leach, Missoula and Ronan

      Recent Activity:

      ·        New Members 4

      ·        New Photos 33