Boreal Owl - Lost Trail Pass

  • Radd Icenoggle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25 8:16 AM
      On Saturday evening, Tom Forwood and I got a trip up to the Lost Trail Pass ski area. Our target was the possibility of a Boreal Owl. We arrived shortly before sundown, and commenced to wander around the base area. The moon was quite bright, and within an hour we had located a single Boreal Owl that was calling from the north end of the bog area. The bird quickly away from us and down gradient. It was awesome to spend some time around this "tough to get", little owl.