Freezeout birds

  • Grace Blair
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2013
      Mike, perhaps it was the wind effect? At about 1 pm I was also very disappointed at the decreased numbers, then I found a HUGE flock E in a field with some recently fed cattle. By 3 PM they seem to have moved back to water...about half on E side of road and on Priest Lake and half back on Freeze Out. And LOTS of swans on Priest Lake.
      I hope the peak has not passed. I am going back to SW Montana tonight and will come back next week if the numbers still are up.
      Thanks so much for keeping the list informed.
      Grace
      Sent from my iPad