Giant Springs Great Horned Owl

  • Arla Eckert
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2013
      Our Great Horned Owl has given her Seal of Approve to the new nest platform
      that FWP put up for her. Also below Giant Springs today I saw one American
      Wigeon and 1 Canvasback Duck and a small group of Northern Pintails. There
      were also a few California Gulls. I was not out long since I am still not
      100% over this cold. At West Bank park when I pulled into a parking place to
      look at the gulls the garage can next to me was making noise. So I looked
      inside. One very scared ground squirrel looked back at me. Yes I got it out,
      by tipping the can over after getting the can off the pole and it ran off.
      Arla Eckert Great Falls