Eurasian Wigeon, Prairie Falcon & Ferruginous Hawk in Lower Valley/Church Slough

  • Craig Hohenberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013
      Mobsters:

      Today in the Lower Valley, specifically on Farm Road, I saw the Ferruginous Hawk and a Prairie Falcon near the southern end of Farm Rd.  At Church Slough there was a Eurasian Wigeon in amongst the American Wigeon.  The ice is breaking up and there was a good variety ducks in the slough including: Mallard; Redhead, Ring-necked Duck; Greater Scaup; Green-winged Teal; Northern Pintail; & Common Merganser.

      Craig Hohenberger