Grave creek dippers!

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013
      We are new residents to Eureka. This afternoon we decided to look for American Dippers at Grave Creek, just south of Eureka on Hwy 93. Just off the road, we saw a solitary dipper. After it flew further down the creek, we followed it and found a second one that appeared to be a juvenile. Another great life bird here in our beautiful new home.

      Peter Nelson and
      Jenny Mitchell
      Eureka