  • paul rossi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
      Sorry about the delay on my weekend birding in the Flathead.  On Saturday, I visited the Flathead County Landfill, and saw two Bald Eagles and a first-year Glaucous Gull. I saw a Merlin in Whitefish on the way down, and an accipiter (probably Sharp-shinned) in Kalispell.  Columbia Falls yielded the same flock of several hundred Bohemian Waxwings.

      Paul Rossi
      Columbia Falls/Missoula