Sacagewea Park, Livingston

  • birderdebrasch
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2013
      Hi Mike from Debbie Schwartznau. It was nice to meet you a week and a half ago at Sacagewea Park. We visited the park 4 times in the last 2 weeks. The wood duck count is way down from Feb. 7th. I've put some photos in my album, birederdebrasch.
      Debbie Schwartznau
    • debra Schwartznau
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2013
        corrected photo album spelling