GBBC

  • Jackie
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2013
      Well, everyone, I'm proud to report that I submitted my first 15 minute observation results to the GBBC. I saw a black-billed magpie in my neighbor's yard! REALLY. No kidding. Do you think there are any awards for people who see the least amount of birds during an observation period?

      Jackie Wilson
      Bozeman
      Conducting citizen science one bird at a time.
    • Chuck Carlson
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 12, 2014
        Here’s the scoop on the Great Backyard Bird Count.

        I hope a lot of folks will contribute.

        Chuck Carlson