Yellow-billed Loon continues

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10 7:45 PM
      MOB-sters:  This afternoon, I arrived back to Somers to find Bob Danley and Bart Whelton in the area, with Bob focused on the Yellow-billed Loon. We all watched it at a distance from the best overlook on N. Juniper Bay Rd., feeding at times alongside an adult Common Loon.  We could clearly see the features of the bird in the afternoon light, although it was too far to effectively digiscope.  Two cormorants and two Western Grebes were also still present.