Freezout--Thursday AM

  • Michael Schwitters
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013
      MOB,
      I checked Freezout Lake WMA this morning, Everything is still frozen
      but Canada Geese ~1,000 and Mallards (~2,000) are present. Two adult
      Bald Eagles and several American Tree Sparrows were also present (along
      with the usual Black-billed Magpies).
      No small white-cheeked geese or other other duck species were seen.
      Mike Schwitters