Extralimital: Joseph, Oregon -- Little Bunting

  • boyceangler
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2013
      Mob,

      About a 6 hour drive from Missoula. I would guess less than 5 records south of Alaska in N. America.

      http://birdnews.aba.org/maillist/OR01

      Andy Boyce
      Missoula, MT
    • Radd Icenoggle

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 29, 2013

          I'd love to join the carpool and help out with gas.  When is the carpool leaving, and how long is it staying?  My U schedule is really busy, but it'd be an awesome trip.

          Paul Rossi

          To: MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 29, 2013
            Be forewarned that the driving conditions in that part of Oregon at this time of year can be more than a little hazardous, and I think it would be difficult to say with a reasonable degree of certainty how long such a trip would take.  That said, sounds like a great adventure.

            Jeff

            *******************
            Jeff Marks
            4241 SE Liebe Street
            Portland, OR 97206
            503-774-4783
            Birds of Montana Project
            http://mtaudubon.org/

            To: MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 29, 2013
              I would definitely recommend against the route from Lewiston south. Many steep hills, sharp curves. Take the long way if you go.

              Good luck to any who do so.