Livingston Brown Creeper

  • Mike Lesnik
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2013
      MOB,

      After a 17 day absence, a Brown Creeper showed up during my last cup of coffee at 0852 this morning. Somewhat later than usual - maybe I need to set up a trail camera to get two more observations.

      A juvenile Sharp-shinned Hawk made at least three passes today (0830, 0858 & about 1500).

      Mike Lesnik
      Livingston
    • Steven Hughes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2013
        A juvy Sharp-shinned is hanging at my place for a bit every day. Watched him pluck a house finch yesterday.
        Steve Hughes, Livingston