Re: Northern Hawk Owl

  • eveinmontana
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 18, 2013
      At John Carlson's request, I have posted my terrible photos of the northern hawk owl in my album.

      Eve Wills
      Dillon, MT

      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 18, 2013
        Eve:

        Please label the photos in accordance with our guidelines.

        --- In MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com, "eveinmontana" wrote:

        > At John Carlson's request, I have posted my terrible photos of the northern hawk owl in my album.

        > Eve Wills
        > Dillon, MT
        >

        > --- In MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com, "raptorpics" wrote:
        > >
        > > Couldn't find the hawk owl or the snowy in the big hole today but did happen across a beautiful Golden Eagle. Pic in Nathan DeBoer Pics folder
        > >
        > > Nathan DeBoer
        > > Stevensville
        > >
        > > --- In MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com, "eveinmontana" wrote:
        > > >
        > > > We were returning to Dillon this morning from an evening in the Bitterroot. At the entrance to Bighole Battlefield, there was a northern hawk owl sitting on a power pole. It was a nice treat, since we had actually taken the route through the Bighole to try to see the snowy owl reported a few days ago. We were able to take a couple of blurry photos, pretty bad images, but enough to confirm the ID.
        > > >
        > > > Eve Wills
        > > > Kurt Westenbarger
        > > > Dillon, MT

      • eveinmontana
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 18, 2013
          Dan,

          Perhaps you could post a link where I could find that information. From what I can see, there is no particular guidelines being followed other than the name and date.

          Thanks,
          Eve

          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 18, 2013
            Eve:

            Please see my post of 27 Dec, #15165.  There is also a file in the "Files" section entitled "Photo Posting to MOB".  We ask that people posting photos include the name of the species, the location and the date of the photo. My post describes how to do it in one step using the basic uploader.

            Thanks, and please keep posting photos of your interesting finds!

            --- In MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com, "eveinmontana" wrote:

            > Dan,
            >
            > Perhaps you could post a link where I could find that information. From what I can see, there is no particular guidelines being followed other than the name and date.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Eve
            >
            > --- In MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Casey" wrote:
            > >
            > > Eve:
            > >
            > > Please label the photos in accordance with our guidelines.
            > >
            > > Dan Casey
            > > Somers
            > >
            > > --- In MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com, "eveinmontana" wrote:
            > > >

            > > > At John Carlson's request, I have posted my terrible photos of the northern hawk owl in my album.

            > > > Eve Wills
            > > > Dillon, MT

          • Alan Nelson
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 19, 2013
              While checking down stream from Giant Springs, Great Falls I notice among the usual array of winter duck a rather close White-winged Scoter. Alan Nelson
            • Alan Nelson
              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 23, 2013

                Dan. Don't seem to be getting MOB posts. Alan Nelson
              • Sharon Hansen
                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 23, 2013

                  I seem to having the same problem. Have checked my server, etc. and nothing seems to have been coming to my server for the last couple of days. Strangely enough, this is the first MOB e-mail that has come through.

                  Sharon Hansen

                  Helena, MT

                  Dan. Don't seem to be getting MOB posts. Alan Nelson