Poll results for MOB-Montana
- The following MOB-Montana poll is now closed. Here are the
POLL QUESTION: Hello all,
Now that the monthly contests are over it is time for our photo of the year contest.
Please help select the one photo from all the monthly winners that will represent 2012.
The poll will close at midnight on December 31,2012. The photos to vote on are found in the "2012 Photos of the Month" folder.
CHOICES AND RESULTS
- Snowy Owl, 24 votes, 53.33%
- Golden-crowned Kinglet, 4 votes, 8.89%
- Red Crossbill, 2 votes, 4.44%
- Greater Sage-Grouse, 1 votes, 2.22%
- Rufous Hummingbird, 1 votes, 2.22%
- Pileated Woodpecker, 3 votes, 6.67%
- Killdeer, 3 votes, 6.67%
- Brown Thrasher, 0 votes, 0.00%
- Scissor-tailed Flycatcher, 3 votes, 6.67%
- Great Gray Owl, 1 votes, 2.22%
- Harris's Hawk, 3 votes, 6.67%
For more information about this group, please visit
For help with Yahoo! Groups, please visit
There were 10 birds listed on the original poll. Christi’s list only list 8 plus non birds for #9 and #10.
Doug Hansen, Helena
OK--I just read the email and did not look at the Yahoo site. Looks like John left off two species from this list.
Nice pictures! I've been too busy to get on MOB very much, but I would have had a difficult time picking my favorite from this great set of photos. Nice job everyone!
At 10:01 AM 7/11/2015, you wrote:
Not meaning to be picky, but the percentages below only add up to 69.69%.
At 07:30 AM 7/11/2015, you wrote:
The following MOB-Montana poll is now closed. Here are the final results
Sorry for the delay this month. Limited internet access. Please vote soon for the June photo contest. Contest closes on July 10.
Created by: mccownii
- Burrowing Owl 15.15%(5)
- Nashville Warbler 9.09%(3)
- American Avocet 3.03%(1)
- Dusky Grouse 21.21%(7)
- Short-eared Owl - 1 6.06%(2)
- Short-eared Owl - 2 3.03%(1)
- Northern Flicker 6.06%(2)
- Calliope Hummingbird 6.06%(2)
- For more information about this group, please visit https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MOB-Montana
- For help with Yahoo!Groups, please visit http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/forms/general.html