Poll results for MOB-Montana

  • MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 148 , Jan 1, 2013
      The following MOB-Montana poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Hello all,
      Now that the monthly contests are over it is time for our photo of the year contest.
      Please help select the one photo from all the monthly winners that will represent 2012.
      The poll will close at midnight on December 31,2012. The photos to vote on are found in the "2012 Photos of the Month" folder.

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Snowy Owl, 24 votes, 53.33%
      - Golden-crowned Kinglet, 4 votes, 8.89%
      - Red Crossbill, 2 votes, 4.44%
      - Greater Sage-Grouse, 1 votes, 2.22%
      - Rufous Hummingbird, 1 votes, 2.22%
      - Pileated Woodpecker, 3 votes, 6.67%
      - Killdeer, 3 votes, 6.67%
      - Brown Thrasher, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Scissor-tailed Flycatcher, 3 votes, 6.67%
      - Great Gray Owl, 1 votes, 2.22%
      - Harris's Hawk, 3 votes, 6.67%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MOB-Montana

    • MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com
      Message 148 of 148 , Apr 15 8:31 PM
        The following MOB-Montana poll is now closed. Here are the final results
        Time for the April Photo of the Month Contest. Please vote by April 14.
        Created by: mccownii
        1. 52.94%(9)
        2. 47.06%(8)

        For help with Yahoo!Groups, please visit http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/forms/general.html