Poll results for MOB-Montana

  • MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 119 , Jan 1, 2013
      The following MOB-Montana poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Hello all,
      Now that the monthly contests are over it is time for our photo of the year contest.
      Please help select the one photo from all the monthly winners that will represent 2012.
      The poll will close at midnight on December 31,2012. The photos to vote on are found in the "2012 Photos of the Month" folder.

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Snowy Owl, 24 votes, 53.33%
      - Golden-crowned Kinglet, 4 votes, 8.89%
      - Red Crossbill, 2 votes, 4.44%
      - Greater Sage-Grouse, 1 votes, 2.22%
      - Rufous Hummingbird, 1 votes, 2.22%
      - Pileated Woodpecker, 3 votes, 6.67%
      - Killdeer, 3 votes, 6.67%
      - Brown Thrasher, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Scissor-tailed Flycatcher, 3 votes, 6.67%
      - Great Gray Owl, 1 votes, 2.22%
      - Harris's Hawk, 3 votes, 6.67%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MOB-Montana

    • Doug Hansen
      Message 119 of 119 , Jul 11 11:09 AM

        There were 10 birds listed on the original poll.  Christi’s list only list 8 plus non birds for #9 and #10.

        Doug Hansen, Helena