Livingston 2012-13 birds

  • Mike Lesnik
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012
      MOB,

      A Brown Creeper spent several minutes around my feeder early Monday morning which was the first observation since 25 Dec 2012. Later in the day a single American Dipper was found on the Yellowstone River south of town and a Townsend's Solitaire.

      A quick drive around town after most of the midnight fireworks produced Mallards, Wood Ducks,a Canada Goose and several Rock Pigeons.

      Mike Lesnik
      Livingston