Backyard birds

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2007
      Mob-sters:

      Although I am not doing the Backyard Bird Count, I just posted two
      pictures, one taken in my yard (HASP), and one taken from my yard
      (BAEA). Local waters are starting to thaw, and I expect the migrant
      waterfowl to start building soon.

    • Roger Hogen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2012
        MOB,
        We had a Harris's Sparrow here today and about a dozen Evening Grosbeaks on Thursday.  I posted a photo of the Harris's Sparrow in my album along with a
        photo of a mated pair of Pileated Woodpeckers checking out a house that's outside our kitchen window.  They have enlarged the original hole somewhat.
        Roger and Kathy
        The Big Flat
        Missoula, MT
      • Sid Frissell
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17, 2013
          This morning our feeders were visited by ten Red Crossbills, first, two females, who were then joined by five males and another female. First Crossbills in over two years. Nice!

          Sid Frissell
          Stevensville