new birds and others

  • Bob and Mo Rost
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2012
      Yesterday at about 11:00 a.m. on the 30th of November I located a gray phase juvenile Gyrfalcon at Johnson Road and Rocky Butte Road north of Charlo.

      Yesterday we also had a Northern Pygmy Owl perched above our feeder in the birch tree/snag.

      To top it off, we also had a monster 4-point buck wander past the feeder looking very confused and disoriented.

      Ain't nature wonderful?

      Bob Rost - Ronan MT
      (406) 676-4545