Re: [MOB-Montana] Recent sighting

  • Ray Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2007
      Hi Gary

      What is the location of the Eastern Bluebird?

      Thanks

      Ray

      garyswant <Birdmontana@...> wrote:
      Birders,

      I thought I would let you know my most recent sighting for the last
      two days. In addition to the Eastern Bluebird in Montana City, which
      Bob Martinka posted yesterday, I found around 40 Pinyon Jays at the
      cemetary near Scratch Gravel Hills in Helena. Today 01/31/07 Laura and
      I found a Perigrine Falcon (Tundra race) near Galen. That gives me
      103 species for January.

      Gary Swant
      Deer Lodge

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time