Recent sighting

  • garyswant
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2007
      Birders,

      I thought I would let you know my most recent sighting for the last
      two days. In addition to the Eastern Bluebird in Montana City, which
      Bob Martinka posted yesterday, I found around 40 Pinyon Jays at the
      cemetary near Scratch Gravel Hills in Helena. Today 01/31/07 Laura and
      I found a Perigrine Falcon (Tundra race) near Galen. That gives me
      103 species for January.

      Gary Swant
      Deer Lodge
    • Ray Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2007
        Hi Gary

        What is the location of the Eastern Bluebird?

        Thanks

        Ray

        garyswant <Birdmontana@...> wrote:
        Birders,

        I thought I would let you know my most recent sighting for the last
        two days. In addition to the Eastern Bluebird in Montana City, which
        Bob Martinka posted yesterday, I found around 40 Pinyon Jays at the
        cemetary near Scratch Gravel Hills in Helena. Today 01/31/07 Laura and
        I found a Perigrine Falcon (Tundra race) near Galen. That gives me
        103 species for January.

        Gary Swant
        Deer Lodge

        8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time