Westby birds

  • fabian_vas
    Message 1 of 238 , Oct 5, 2012
      Mob,

      This morning I had a Varied Thrush (male) visit our pond, the second this Fall, along with two dozen Robins. Still a number of White-throated and Harris's Sparrows around, with the occasional White-crowned Sparrow, Junco, and R.B. Nuthatch.

      This week I've seen a few scattered flocks of L. Longspurs while on my bus route, time to get out and start looking for Smith's :)

      Ted Nordhagen
      Westby MT
    • danbcr10
      Message 238 of 238 , Sep 1, 2016

        MOB-sters:

        Craig Hohenberger and I are in Wesyby for a few days, and awaiting a cold front. But in spite of hot and windy conditions, we have found a few good birds, including 2 Chestnut-sided and one Cape May Warbler, Philadelphia Vireo, Ovenbird, Alder Flycatcher, Baltimore Orioles, Ruby-throated Hummingbird, Purple Finch.

        Dan Casey

        Billings