Westby birds

  • fabian_vas
    Message 1 of 228 , Oct 5, 2012
      Mob,

      This morning I had a Varied Thrush (male) visit our pond, the second this Fall, along with two dozen Robins. Still a number of White-throated and Harris's Sparrows around, with the occasional White-crowned Sparrow, Junco, and R.B. Nuthatch.

      This week I've seen a few scattered flocks of L. Longspurs while on my bus route, time to get out and start looking for Smith's :)

      Ted Nordhagen
      Westby MT
    • fabian_vas
      Message 228 of 228 , Nov 26, 2014
        Mob,

        Early this morning while on her way to Plentywood, Tina reported seeing a FOY flock of 80-100 Snow Bunting along Hwy 5.

        Ted Nordhagen
        Westby MT