Re: Birding the NW Coast

  • willyboy
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2012
      Thomas; I am not an expert on this area, but I can recommend this as an EXCELLENT time of year to do a pelagic trip in that area. I was fishing off of Ilwaco (Long Beach, WA) earlier this month, and pelagic birds were diverse and abundant (albatross, shearwaters, petrels, alcids, gulls, all in large numbers, etc., etc.) Very worth a day of your time, and probably available for less than $100/person either at Westport or Ilwaco. Cheers.....Will