Deadline for Photo of Month?

  • tfallsjim
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2012
      I am uncertain when the deadline for posting photos for Picture of the Month is. Is it midnight tonight, or sometime tomorrow or next day? Of course I realize photos must have been made in the month contested - Thanks - Jim, T Falls
    • John Carlson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2012
        The deadline I have been keeping is midnight on the first of the following month.

        John Carlson
        Billings, MT
        jccarlson@...
        www.prairieice.blogspot.com