Re: [MOB-Montana] Needing a picture

  • Chuck Carlson
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 7, 2012
    Hi Gary

    You’re welcome to use this one.

    Chuck

    Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 5:24 PM
    Subject: [MOB-Montana] Needing a picture

    Does anyone out there have a good picture of a Lazuli's Bunting that I could use for an article in the local paper? I write monthly article for both the Deer Lodge Paper, (Silver State Post) and the Montana Standard. I don't get paid for the articles, so I can't pay you, but I will give you credit and send you the article when it is printed.

    There is a nice picture in the MOB Photo Salon, but it does not have a credit line so I hesitate to use it.

    Gary Swant
    Deer Lodge

  • Douglas Mead
    Message 2 of 13 , Aug 7, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.8 MB
    Is this one helpful?  If so, you may use it.

    Douglas Mead
    Savusavu, Fiji Islands
    Saratoga Springs, Utah
    BIONIC about Birds.
    (originally from Kalispell)

    Does anyone out there have a good picture of a Lazuli's Bunting that I could use for an article in the local paper? I write monthly article for both the Deer Lodge Paper, (Silver State Post) and the Montana Standard. I don't get paid for the articles, so I can't pay you, but I will give you credit and send you the article when it is printed.

    There is a nice picture in the MOB Photo Salon, but it does not have a credit line so I hesitate to use it.

    Gary Swant
    Deer Lodge

  • Katie LaSalle-Lowery

      Message 4 of 13 , Aug 7, 2012
        Gary, Would this fill the bill? Alan Nelson

      • wilkinson@wispwest.net
        Message 5 of 13 , Aug 7, 2012
          I have several  if you like them you are welcome to use them - let me know and I'll send them

          Lori in Gardiner

          http://www.pbase.com/wilkifam/birds&page=1

          > Does anyone out there have a good picture of a Lazuli's Bunting that I
          > could use for an article in the local paper? I write monthly article for
          > both the Deer Lodge Paper, (Silver State Post) and the Montana Standard.
          > I don't get paid for the articles, so I can't pay you, but I will give you
          > credit and send you the article when it is printed.

          > There is a nice picture in the MOB Photo Salon, but
          it does not have a
          > credit line so I hesitate to use it.
          >
          > Gary Swant
          > Deer Lodge

        • Gary Swant
          Message 6 of 13 , Aug 8, 2012

            Thank you.  Several sent pictures and I don't know which one I will use yet.

            Gary

            Message 7 of 13 , Aug 8, 2012

              Message 8 of 13 , Aug 8, 2012
                I have several male and female pix if you still need one
                Dalton

                Message 9 of 13 , Aug 8, 2012

                  I could use a female picture.

                  Gary

                  Message 10 of 13 , Aug 8, 2012
                  These were from my yard in Missoula in May

                  Message 11 of 13 , Aug 8, 2012
                    I love seeing the picture of both the male and female lazuli buntings. I think the females are quite beautiful although not so flashy. Thanks to all who have posted these pics.
                    Judy

                    Sent from my iPad
                    Judy Fjell
                    PO Box 1616