Re: Common nighthawk--Missoula

  • kross.1949
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
      --- In MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com, "willyboy" <willymcdowell@...> wrote:

      > Saw my FOY nighthawk over the yard last night. Have people been seeing them this week in other parts of western Montana?
      >
      > Will, Missoula

      I had one fly over last night at my house near the Swan River Nature Trail, east of Bigfork
      Kathy, Bigfork
    • Patricia Mclaughlin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
        Mob-sters,
         A Black-headed Grosbeak joined the Evening Grosbeak feeding frenzy  at our place this morning. An uncommon visitor, and what a beauty!
         Happy birding!
         Pat McLaughlin & Glenn Violette
         Happy Valley near Whitefish, MT