Ruffed Grouse

  • Bob and Mo Rost
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2012
      Last evening at 7:00 p.m. as we were eating our dinner, a grouse was feeding on our Forsythia buds (unopened) about 12 feet from our window.  Now I'm here to tell you, a grouse can go through a lot of buds in a short time!  We will be lucky to have any color on that shrub this spring.

      Enjoy Spring!

      Bob Rost - Ronan MT
      (406) 676-4545
    • A Montana View
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2012

        Oh my gosh, that is the most wonderful description of spring. So many of my favorite things in Montana. Forsythia buds and Ruffed Grouse right out your window! Thanks for sharing. I am from Ronan and it reminds me of times at my Grandmother's house...

        Merle Ann Loman

        Victor, MT