Re: [MOB-Montana] Polson Snowys

  • Lonna Gray
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5, 2012
      Thanks for sharing - - -a treat.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 5, 2012, at 3:48 PM, Jackie Wilson <drjdubs@...> wrote:

      Stunning as usual, Don.  Great start for a book just on snowy owls.
      Jackie, Bozeman

      On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 11:25 PM, DonaldJ <gr8gray@...> wrote:

      Hi Everyone!

      Just a note to say that I've posted a sampling of my week shooting Snowys at Polson Hill a couple of weeks ago. You can view images via my web site (www.donaldmjones.com) see under "Recent Adventures" portfolio. When you click on the portfolio it will automaticly start as a slide show, you can turn off the slide show at the bottom of the page if you wish.

      Enjoy,

      Don Jones
      Troy

      --
      Jackie

      "Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."       Howard Thurman

      =
    • A Montana View
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 5, 2012

        Wonderful photos!