Re: Green-tailed Towhee in Bozeman

  • jparkerll38
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2012
      A Green-tailed Towhee over- wintered in 2006-07, one mile east of Bozeman. The towhee was first seen at the person's feeder 12/28/06, after they had been out of town for several days. The bird was seen in the yard or at the feeder daily till 2/25/07. The towhee then disappeared until a spring snow storm on 4/7/07, when it was at the feeder again for a couple of days.

      John Parker
      Bozeman