Front page Yellow-rumped Warbler

  • webedod0453
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012
      For those of you outside the circulation area of the Missoulian, there was a nice article in today's paper by my favorite reporter and an accompanying photo by Jim Greaves about the yellow-rumped warbler overwintering in Thompson Falls. The article and photo are also available at www.missoulian.com I believe someone or maybe several someones on the Missoulian staff is/are birders since they do a very nice job of covering birding related stories.

      Wendy Dodson
      Troy, MT