Sightings, Snowy Owls absent

  • Bob and Mo Rost
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2012
      Hi All:

      Yesterday the Snowy Owls were not at the haunts on Polson Hill they have been haunting.  I believe they may have deemed they were receiving too much attention.

      The Yellow-shafted Flicker is still here each day, at least for a while.  We are still on the Brown Creeper foraging route also, but that is usually in and out fairly quickly.  Chestnut-backed Chickadees are still reliables.

      Good birding.

      Bob Rost - Ronan MT
      (406) 676-4545
    • Jan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2012
        I drove by this morning and didn't see any but another photographer there said they were there.

        Jan