Montana Bird Conservation Partnership

  • vireoman2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2011
      From above named group, I received the following, of interest to MT birders:

      Lewistown Meeting Report
      At the recent Montana Bird Conservation Partnership meeting in Lewistown, September 14-15, twenty-five of us journeyed to the Judith Gap Wind Energy Facility, owned and operated by Invenergy, a Chicago-based company. John Bacon, on-site manager, gave us a field tour and even let us look inside a wind tower! John answered many questions about tower siting, energy output, transmission line capacity, longevity of wind farms, and much more.

      MBCP meeting notes from Lewistown, September 14-15 [click this link]

      http://www.montanabirds.org/lewistown/