Poll results for MOB-Montana

  • MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 112 , Sep 7, 2011
      The following MOB-Montana poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Time for the August Photo of the Month Contest. I did not accept submitted photos without location AND date. Please vote by Sept 8, 2011.

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - House Wren, 2 votes, 4.08%
      - Western Grebe, 7 votes, 14.29%
      - Black Swift, 4 votes, 8.16%
      - Bobolink, 2 votes, 4.08%
      - Violet-green Swallow, 2 votes, 4.08%
      - Swainson's Hawks, 24 votes, 48.98%
      - American White Pelican, 5 votes, 10.20%
      - Evening Grosbeaks, 3 votes, 6.12%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MOB-Montana

    • MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com
      Message 112 of 112 , Mar 5 3:38 PM
        The following MOB-Montana poll is now closed. Here are the final results
        The February photo of the Month contest is now open. Voting will end on March 5, 2015.
        Created by: mccownii
        1. 12.12%(4)
        2. 6.06%(2)
        3. 18.18%(6)